Grenadines yacht charter rates 2016 and 2017
Cabin sailing charters: on a regularly base we have special offers for existing Grenadines holiday's, please look at our Grenadines special offer page or Contact Us
Exclusive private yacht charters, included in the price:
- Charter of whole yacht including services of Captain Harmen and his wife (chef cook) Lizzy
- All meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- One free "happy hour" with a snack each day
- Bed linen and shower towels.
- Transfer on Carriacou to and from the Horta
- End cleaning.
- Dinghy "taxi" service including fuel
- Snorkel equipment
- Free WiFi in most anchorages
Not included in the price
- Personal insurance (Horta carries full insurance)
- One dinner ashore by week tours, two by two week tours
- Immigration, departure taxes for whole yacht, Grenadines cruising permit, marine park and mooring fees
- Beach towels
- One-way charters can be catered for an additional cost on request
Our charter guests are responsible for:
- any personal medical, travel accident or trip cancellation insurance, it is strongly advised that this be arranged in advance on an individual basis;
- any liability on the part of Horta for the loss or damage of any personal items or any personal injury or death during the charter term, except for that caused by willful neglect or negligence on the part of Horta or its crew.
Check in & out
Embarkation is by arrangement, these timings are approximate, depending upon your transfers and flights.